Putting People First
As your credit union, the health, safety, security and financial well-being of our members and employees is our top concern. We are closely monitoring recommendations of both local and federal public health authorities and will continue to follow their guidance regarding COVID-19. We have programs in place to provide financial assistance to those that will be impacted by this community crisis.
Our Lobby is Open
We have instituted safety protocols in line with CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines to allow us to continue to do our part in containing the spread of COVID-19 while resuming more normal service.
If you or someone in your family has not been feeling well or has experienced symptoms consistent with coronavirus, do not visit us in-person. Please respect the health and well-being of our staff and members so that we may continue to serve you uninterrupted.
When visiting our office in person we will ask for your cooperation with the following health & safety best practices:
- Per state decree, you must wear a mask to enter our lobby. We ask that you temporarily lower your mask when entering the building so that we can easily identify you as a member.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby. We ask that you use sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
- Social Distancing markers are in place. We ask that you respect the physical distance of those around you at all times.
- We ask that you limit the number of people from your family entering the building to as few as needed to complete your transactions. Children should be closely monitored to stay with an adult at all times.
- Restrooms will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Coin machine service will be unavailable until further notice.
- Pens will be single-use only. Take it with you if you want it. Otherwise, we will sanitize and remove the pen from service for 1 week before reuse.
Safe and Sound
Red Wing Credit Union is financially strong and well positioned for any economic downturn that could result from COVID-19 containment efforts. Members can be confident that their funds are safe and that employees of RWCU will be available to assist should hardships arise. In addition, money on deposit at Red Wing Credit Union is Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Instituting enhanced cleaning procedures to protect public and private workspaces from contamination.
- Consulting our Business Continuity Plan and following pre-planned procedures to ensure critical systems remain available. Preparations are in place for employees to maintain secure access to our systems remotely if needed.
- Asking staff to self-quarantine in the event of potential exposure or in the event of symptoms being experienced.
- Cancelling planned staff business travel and/or participations in group gatherings.
Beware of Coronavirus Scams
For convenience and protection, you are encouraged to use one of our electronic services for your basic transactions. We have staff ready to assist with setting up or utilizing one of our safe and secure digital services, including:
Help Red Wing Credit Union Grow
On average, credit union member households in the U.S. save about $159 a year. If you love banking at Red Wing Credit Union, spread the word! Refer a friend or family member to RWCU for a checking account or a loan to earn some cash.
We're a member-owned financial institution right here in Red Wing, Minnesota. Our focus is on people, not on profit.
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE
Red Wing Credit Union strives consistently to conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA of accessibility. If you have difficulty accessing this webpage or any element of Red Wing Credit Union's website, please call us at 1-888-388-7133 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 Red Wing Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.